The High Court of Orissa has invited applications from all the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Group-B. The online application process to fill a total of 202 vacancies has begun on the official website — orissahighcourt.nic.in. The last date to apply for Orissa High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 is March 20.
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 202 posts
Scale of pay
The selected candidates will be paid between Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400
How to apply for Orissa High Court ASO Recruitment 2021:
1. Go to the Orissa High Court website (www.orissahighcourt.nic.in) & click the Recruitment Corner button & then click the Online Application button.
2. Read the instructions carefully before entering data & click on Proceed to Apply.
3. Enter the security code as displayed & click on Next Step to proceed.
4. Fill up your personal details properly as required. Please ensure fields with (star) marks are mandatory & need to be filled up to proceed further & then click on Next Step.
5. In this section, fill up your permanent address properly with pin code. If your correspondence address is same as permanent address click on the Check Box.
6. Please provide your contact number & email- ID (as all future communication from High Court is to be made in this mobile number & e-mail ID) properly & click on the Next Step to proceed further.
7. Fill up your educational details as required & click on the Next Step.
8. Upload all the documents as required.
9. Once all the documents are uploaded please click on proceed to pay online if fee is to be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking System,
10. On submitting, you will get an Acknowledgement Number. Kindly make a note of it because it will help you to know your application status.
11. Take a print out of your application form from the Download tab in the Home Page by giving the Acknowledgement Number & Date of Birth.
A candidate must be above 21 (twenty-one) years of age & below 32 (thirty-two) years of age on the 1st date of August, 2021.
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. He/ she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Last date of submission of online application: March 20, 2021