Legal drafting, pleading and conveyancing are the most important instrument of legal communication. The skill to draft well is the skill to think and communicate well. Therefore, it is important to recognize the purpose that a legal document has to serve. Proper strategy of pleading in courts is also compulsory in order to convey the arguments put forward. Pleading is mainly to reduce Cumbersome process of trial in courts. These skills are highly valuable, but they are either not taught or taught in a very limited manner in law school. This course is being conducted to impart valuable skills and knowledge of drafting. Grab this exciting opportunity at the earnest because gaining knowledge was never this easy and stress-free before.
Who should take the course?
- Young lawyers who want to be familiar to various aspects of legal drafting so that they can later practice in their area of engrossment.
- In-house counsels who Customarily negotiate and draft contracts and deal with law firms and litigators at various forums.
- Professors who want to develop practical legal Skills for teaching their students or to carry out client work on the side.
- Law students who want to get started with a wide range of practical skills and be provide to handle tasks covering from litigation, drafting and advisory work.
- Business owners and managers who have to Customarily work and collude with lawyers in connection with the legal work of their firm.
- The one who want to argue their case by their own or deal with lawyers more effectively.
- Step 1: Students will be provided Study Materials on commencement via mail. Prior to its each part
- Step 2: Live lectures will be provided by our faculty.
- Step 3: After completion of a particular part of the course a COMPLUSORY ASSIGNMENT shall be given based on that part.Course consists of 3 part therefore 3 ASSIGNMENTS shall be submitted by the course participants. Each Assignment shall consist of 50 marks. (Total 150).
- Step 4: After submission and evaluation of the assignments (AIl 3) the students will be provided with the PHYSICAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
The study material is divided into three parts viz;
- Part A: Material on Drafting
- Part B: Material on Pleading
- Part C: Material on Conveyancing
- Adv. Akash gupta (Partner, Axiom Legal)
- Adv. Ratul das (Adv, Calcutta High Court)
- Adv. Lalit Ajmani (Partner, Ajmani & Law Partners)
- Mr. Dilawar khan (Partner, SKB& Associates)
- Adv. Ashutosh Das (Adv. Orissa High Court)
- Adv. Jatin sapra (Adv, Delhi High Court)
Course Commences on: 02 October, 2021
Duration: 4 months (twice a week)
Last Date of Registration: 24 September, 2021
“**Early Bird Discount” ends on 4 September 2021.
Mode of Payment
GPay/PhonePe/Paytm: +91 9041620027
(After payment of the registration fees, fill the Registration Form.)
Vikas Garg: 9041620027
Email: [email protected]