Drafting, Pleading and conveyancing should be foundational and emphasis must be given to learn these. In the absence of these skills a lawyer or an advocate might face difficulty in conveying their case properly to the court. Faulty drafting may lead to including irrelevant facts along with material facts which might be confusing. Every law student as a foundation course and professional or advocate for their practice must know these skills
Who should take the course?
- Young lawyers who want to be familiar to various aspects of legal drafting so that they can later practice in their area of engrossment.
- In-house counsels who Customarily negotiate and draft contracts and deal with law firms and litigators at various forums.
- Professors who want to develop practical legal Skills for teaching their students or to carry out client work on the side.
- Law students who want to get started with a wide range of practical skills and be provide to handle tasks covering from litigation, drafting and advisory work.
- Business owners and managers who have to Customarily work and collude with lawyers in connection with the legal work of their firm.
- The one who want to argue their case by their own or deal with lawyers more effectively.
- Step 1: Students will be provided Study Materials on commencement via mail. Prior to its each part
- Step 2: Live lectures will be provided by our faculty.
- Step 3: After completion of a particular part of the course a COMPLUSORY ASSIGNMENT shall be given based on that part.Course consists of 3 part therefore 3 ASSIGNMENTS shall be submitted by the course participants. Each Assignment shall consist of 50 marks. (Total 150).
- Step 4: After submission and evaluation of the assignments (AIl 3) the students will be provided with the PHYSICAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
The study material is divided into three parts viz;
- Part A: Material on Drafting
- Part B: Material on Pleading
- Part C: Material on Conveyancing
- Adv. Akash gupta (Partner, Axiom Legal)
- Adv. Ratul das (Adv, Calcutta High Court)
- Adv. Lalit Ajmani (Partner, Ajmani & Law Partners)
- Mr. Dilawar khan (Partner, SKB& Associates)
- Adv. Achinta Sood (Adv. Delhi High Court)
- Adv. Jatin sapra (Adv, Delhi High Court)
Course Commences on: 23 June, 2022
Duration: 2 months
Last Date of Registration: 22 June, 2022
₹5000/- (Rs Five thousand only)
Mode of Payment
GPay/PhonePe/Paytm (UPI ID) : [email protected]
(After payment of the registration fees, fill the Registration Form.)
Vikas Garg: 9041620027
Email: [email protected]