The Bankruptcy Code is a one stop solution for resolving insolvencies which previously was a long process that did not offer an economically viable arrangement. The Code aims to protect the interests of small investors and make the process of doing business less cumbersome. Needless to say, in-depth understanding of such law is beneficial in every sense. Thus, Deadly Law presents an all-in-one online course for Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016. This Course is curated just for you, by experts to help you in gaining substantive knowledge about Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law. The Course offers step by step introduction of the Law and its technicalities taught by finest of the finest in this area. Grab this exciting opportunity at the earnest because gaining knowledge was never this easy and stress-free before!
Why Should You Take The Course:
- Having proper knowledge of the Code will help you excel in the Legal Industry.
- Knowledge of IBC will help you ace the cut throat ain the field of Corporate Litigation.
- Creating better opportunities for you in bagging jobs among various financial institutions.
- Gaining expertise with this course will make you a preferential candidate among recruiters.
- Reach your full potential by learning this relatively new but unique law through this Course.
- Great opportunity to make your CV a class apart from others.
- A fruitful utilization of your time during quarantine.
- Step 1: Students will be provided Study Material on the Particular Module.
- Step 2: Lecture will be provided by our faculty.
- Step 3: After completion of every two modules, an optional assignment would be given to the participants which will be beneficial for participants.
- Step 4: After completion of last module we will be giving compulsory assignment to all the participants and after completion of the assignment the students will be provided with certificate of Completion
Who should take the course?
- Students who are interested in joining Corporate Law firms, insolvency professional entities who are interested in corporate litigation.
- Lawyers who are working in Banks, NBFCs and in Debt restructuring companies.
- Advocates who are interested in starting their practice under Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws.
- Small and Medium enterprises, businessman, home buyers and builders.
Company Secretary, Founder of Parasrampuria & Associates
Associate member of ICSI, India. Presently running a proprietorship firm providing legal and advisory services in the field of Corporate Law and litigation including Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Companies Act, SFIO & SEBI. A regular Practitioner in various Benches of National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal Delhi and other Tribunals. Also associated with various Resolution Professionals, providing support services. Faculty at ICAI , ICSI and ICAI(Cost). Visiting faculty at Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society College, Kolkata.
Advocate, Partner of A & D Partners ( Advocates and Lagal Consultants)
Founder of Deadly Law. A Business Law Hons. gradute from School of Law, KIIT UNIVERSITY. Started A&D Partners, Advocate & Legal Consultant” at Kolkata and having branch offices at Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad and Delhi. Regular Practitioner before NCLT and High Court.
Company Secretary, Partner of Mamta Binani and Associates
Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Diploma holder in Management Accountant from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountant, United Kingdom (CIMA,UK). Currently a partner at Mamta Binani & Associates.
Admin of Deadly Law and Course Coordinator for the Online Course Programs. A Criminal Law Hons. Graduate and Family Law Post Graduate from KIIT School of Law, Bhubaneswar. Into Corporate Litigation, practicing at National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai, handling cases mostly under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and S.138 NI Act.
Module 1: History of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws and Introduction to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Module 2: Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
Module 3: Resolution Professional, Withdrawal of Application and Replacement of Resolution Professionals
Module 4: CIRP Rules and Regulation and Resolution Plans
Module 5: Resolution to Liquidation, Liquidator: Power, Functions and Duties, Liquidation Estate and Liquidation Process and Regulation
Module 6: Distribution of Assets, Dissolution and Voluntary Liquidation
Module 7: Fast Track Insolvency&Fresh Start Process
Module 8: Bankruptcy Order, Roles of IP in managing claims and bankruptcy Estate & Other Important Rules and Regulation
Module 9: Emerging Issues and Developments in Law and Practice of IBC, Important Case Law
Module 10: Drafting of Notice, Reply, Applications under Section 7, 9 & 10, Withdrawal
Course Commences on:
30th January 2021 21st February 2021
Duration: 2 Months (Twice a week)
25th January 2021 14th February2021
Mode of Payment
GPay/PhonePe/Paytm: +91 9041800027
(After payment of the registration fees, fill the Registration Form.)
Vikas Garg: 9041800027
Email: [email protected]